Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cat Stevens - Discografia

Father and Son - 1966

· Matthew & Son

· I Love My Dog

· Heres Comes My Baby

· Bring Another Bottle Baby

· Portobello Road

· I've Found a Love

· I See a Road

· Baby Get Your Head Screwed On

· Granny

· When I Speak to the Flowers

· The Tramp

· Come On and Dance

· Hummingbird

· Lady

· School is Out

· I'm Gonna Get Me a Gun

New Masters - 1967


· Kitty

· I'm So Sleepy

· Northern Wind

· The Laughing Apple

· Smash Your Heart

· Moonstone

· The First Cut is the Deepest

· I'm Gonna Be King

· Ceylon City

· Blackness of the Night

· Come On Baby (Shift That Log)

· I Love Them All

· Image of Hell

· Lovely City (When Do You Laugh)

· The View From the Top

· Here Comes My Wife

· It's a Super (Dupa) Life

· Where are You

· A Bad Night

Mona Bone Jackson - 1970

· Lady D'Arbanville

· Maybe You're Right

· Pop Star

· I Think I See the Light

· Trouble

· Mona Bone Jakon

· I Wish, I Wish

· Katmandu

· Time

· Fill My Eyes

· Lilywhite

Tea for Tillerman – 1970

· Where Do the Children Play?

· Hard Headed Woman

· Wild World

· Sad Lisa

· Miles from Nowhere

· But I Might Die Tonight

· Longer Boats

· Into White

· On the Road to Findout

· Father and Son

· Tea for the Tillerman

Teaser and The Firecat - 1971

· The Wind

· Rubylove

· If I Laugh

· Changes IV

· How Can I Tell You

· Tuesday's Dead

· Morning Has Broken

· Bitterblue

· Moon Shadow

· Peace Train

Catch Bull at Four - 1972


· Sitting

· The Boy With the Moon and Star on His Head

· Angelsea

· Silent Sunlight

· Can't Keep it In

· 18th Avenue - (Kansas City Nightmare)

· Freezing Steel

· O Caritas

· Sweet Scarlet

· Ruin

Foreigner - 1973


· The Foreigner Suite

· The Hurt

· How Many Times

· 100 I Dream






Buddha and The Chocolat Box – 1974

· Music

· Oh Very Young

· Sun C/79

· Ghost Town

· Jesus

· Ready

· King of Trees

· A Bad Penny

· Home in the Sky



Another Saturday Night - 1974


Numbers - 1975


Izitso - 1971
· Old Schoolyard

· Life

· Killin' Time

· Kypros

· Bonfire

· To Be a Star

· Crazy

· Sweet Jamaica

· Was Dog a Doughnut?

  • Childfor a Day





Back to Earth - 1978

· Just Another Night

· Daytime

· Bad Brakes

· Randy

· The Artist (Instrumental)

· Last Love Song

· Nascimento (Instrumental)

· Father

· New York Times

· Never


Box Set - 2001


An Other Cup - 2006

Voltar

No comments: